2016 Summer Conference
Date(s) - 06/27/2016 - 06/29/2016
PNWA’s 2016 Summer Conference took place June 27th – 29th in Walla Walla, Washington. To view our meeting brochure, click here.
Full refund for registration until May 25, less $50 processing fee
50% refund by June 6, 2016
No refund after June 13, 2016 (substitutions welcomed)
Water Matters – Irrigation and Water Supply Opportunities and Innovations
- Jay Hester, Executive Director, Port of Sunnyside
- Chris Voigt, Executive Director, Washington State Potato Commission
- Craig Simpson, Manager, East Columbia Irrigation District – COMING SOON
The Long Haul West – Northwest Rail Update- Greg Guthrie, Director of Marketing Agriculture Products, BNSF Railway COMING SOON
It’s Always Sunny Above the Clouds – Regional Airport Issues
- Rick Finn, Federal Government Relations Manager, Port of Portland
- Randy Hayden, Executive Director, Port of Pasco
- Scott Keller, Executive Director, Port of Benton
PNWA Consultant Member Panel
- Matthew Donahue, Regional Manager/ADCI Dive, Collins Engineers, Inc.
- Francis Naglich, Senior Wetland Biologist/Principal, Ecological Land Services, Inc.
- Carol Ruiz, Principal/Project Manager, Gibbs & Olson
THANK YOU TO ALL OF OUR SPONSORS FOR MAKING THIS EVENT SUCH A SUCCESS!
GOLD LEVEL SPONSORS
SILVER LEVEL SPONSORS
BRONZE LEVEL SPONSORS
Columbia River Pilots
Ecological Land Services, Inc.
Gibbs & Olson
Millennium Bulk Terminals
Port of Lewiston
Tidewater Transportation and Terminals