Your seat at the table is waiting. Decisions being made this year will affect the way you do business for decades to come. PNWA is the ONLY regional trade group supporting your interests on critical transportation, economic development and environmental issues.
PNWA is working to manage these issues to meet your transportation, trade and economic development needs. PNWA provides you the opportunity to shape your own future and the future economy of the Pacific Northwest.
There are many reasons to join PNWA. Here are just a few…
- Respected leader on the regional economic development issues.
- Professional advocacy in Washington, D.C. and within the region
- Direct access to federal and regional decision makers
- Source of timely information : Nor’wester, Updates via e-mail newsletter; PNWA Mission to Washington, D.C.; three regional meetings; PNWA web site; and other targeted communications
- Over 135 member organizations supporting each other: ports, transportation providers, agricultural and forest producers, electric utilities, service providers and other economic development interests in Washington, Oregon and Idaho
- A track record of success dating back to 1934
Will you take your seat at the table? It’s easy! Just contact Randi Besser by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone (503) 234-8550.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Thank you so much for your interest in PNWA. A staff member will follow up with you after reviewing your information and provide you with an invoice for your membership fee. If you have questions, please call us at (503) 234‐8550.